Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

perjantai 8. maaliskuuta 2013

8. Lausetta/sanaa jotka saa mut nauramaan

8. Lausetta/sanaa jotka saa mut nauramaan/Hymyilemään etc.


1. " I’m not here for making friends. I’m here for being American next top model. "

2.  "I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. Count them, Alice. One, there are drinks that make you shrink. Two, there are foods that make you grow. Three, animals can talk. Four, cats can disappear. Five, there is a place called Underland. Six, I can slay the Jabberwocky."

3.

4. "No post on sundays"

5. "Queen is never late. everyone else is simply early."




"I never let my guard down 
So why did I let it slide for you? 
I know it so wrong, but somehow 
There's nothin' I could say"

-Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3