Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

lauantai 5. marraskuuta 2011

Rebelle fleur

music and pictures.


Have ever try to smile and hide your pain, even though you’re not okey.

I have, I have.

Have ever been caught in the poring rain,

 wondering if anything can ever bee the same, again. yeah.




It's cold again and I do not know what to do

I need a friend, but all I really want is you

Where have you been? I haven't seen you for so long

I guess you're gone

So long ago you told me you'd never leave

What do you know. Things have changed so suddenly

Here I am. I am moving on without you

Without you




You act like you've moved on.
You seemed fine last time. 
But this time you're telling me you miss me. 
But I bet it's only because he's not around. 
When he's around, you won't think about me. 
 It's the truth. 





oon vaa väsyny, enkä pysy jaloillani

pienityttö seisoo keskel helvetin liekkei

uuvuksissa koittaa saada ittensä pois sielt

koittanu pitkää hymyillä, vaik vaa sattuu

koittanu seistä vahvan, vaik kaikki kaatuu.

oon voimaton, oon heikko, en jaksa enää

mikään ei kiinnosta, mikään ei saa hymyilemää

tää sattuu, eikä valoa näy missää





No matter how hard I try.
No matter how many new people I meet.
Again and again, why do I turn around and think of you?
I'm going to stop, I want to stop!
my heart is broken,
why?

 
Why am I still doing these stupid things?
My mind seems to understand, 
but why is my heart is still acting on it's own.





No matter who I meet, I can't open a part of my heart and I keep leaving a space of you. There's no reason for you to come back, but my heart keeps believing that you might come back. Why won't it listen?




Sä oot kerran jo nähnyt miten tää maailma romahtaa 
ja silti jostakin tuhkan seasta noussut ylös taas  
sä oot kerran jo luullut ettet tuu koskaan toipumaan  
ja silti siinä sä kaikkien mukana huudat kovempaa
Sä oot kerran jo hiljaa elänyt niin kuin pyydetään 
ja tosi hienosti jaksoit sitäkin roolia esittää



Jos joku kertoisi mitä mä tääl vielä teen,
ottais kädestä, taluttais huomiseen,
sä siellä, mä poissa, onnellinen loppu vain tarinoissa,
niinkuin maa alta pettää on kulissit pettäneet jo,
nyt kun molemmat on näytelleet osansa voidaan riisua naamiot




Why do you have to make me feel small

So you can feel whole inside?

Why do you have to put down my dreams

So you're the only thing on my mind?


 i want to be strong
Seems like everything's the same around me
When I look again and everything has changed
I'm not dreaming so I don't know why



Seems the only one who doesn't see your beauty

Is the face in the mirror looking back at you

You walk around here thinking you're not pretty

But that's not true, cause I know you...




Beauty queen of only fourteen

She had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else

My heart is full and my door's always open

You can come anytime you want



Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you lost inside
I will be there to find you



aikaisin jo väsyi väistämään

ei luota mut ei syytäkkään

liian paljon yli käveltiin

ja unohti miten noustiin




I always stood behind you always close

stood by your side no matter what the cost

and I always was there for you when you called

should I live all my life for only your cause




mikään ei tule muuttumaan, jos vain unelmoit

ala toimia

anna mennä, tanssitaan

pappara pappara tanssitaan koko yö

tanssitaan yhdessä auringon ja pilvien kanssa


If you don't love me,
Why do you raise my hopes?
No matter what happens,
I can't let you go.



laula meille lauluasi ja me laulamme sen sinulle takaisin

me voisimme laulaa omamme mutta mitä väliä sillä enää olisi ilman sinua?



One day in your life
Don't you know things can change, my friend
Won't you dry your eyes
Someday you will find your light




Now shes only a broken down angel
Shes only a bird thats broke her wing
Shes only someone, somone whos gone wrong
Shes only a child thats lost her way




kukaan ei tunne tätä sydäntä

tätä sydäntä joka yksin kulkee

kukaan ei tunne sydäntäni

kukaan ei tiedä,




mä toivon että kerrot mulle kun surullinen sä oot

mä toivon että kerrot mulle kun iloinen sä oot

mä toivon että kerrot mulle kaiken mitä tunnet

mä toivon että kerrot kun inhoat sä mua..
sitä odotan 


So you say
It's not okay to be gay
Well I think you're just evil




But someday I'll be living in a big ol' city

And all you're ever going to be is mean, yeah yeah

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

And all you're ever going to be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?





Oh, I hate those voices

Telling me I'm not in love anymore

But they don't give me choices

And that's what these tears are for

'Cause we were happy

So don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

And life makes love look hard

The stakes are high, the water's rough

But this love is ours




You never know what people have up their sleeves

Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me

Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles

But I don't care 'cause right now you're mine




You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray

And I stood there loving you and wished them all away

And you come away with a great little story

Of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you



Hold on tight
Just hang onto me
Enjoy the ride
That our life will bring
Look in my eyes
You'll see forever
I know somehow
We'll make it together
Girl I don't care
What you put me through
I'll still love you



Pretty green eyes,
So full of sparkle and such light,
Let me remind,
You chose not to cry,
It's all right,
For your lover has come home,
By your side I'll always stay,
Never have to be alone 


-Alice-
ps.

~

still i will still i will,

be with you in here,

where the sky is black

and the moon is pink

And we can set the wind

you have to be in here

if you wanna be free

if you wanna,,,,

if you wanna heel me.

because you are

that what you are

and you can't

change the fate

what i am,,,

and how awfully i love you
~















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3