Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

sunnuntai 30. joulukuuta 2012

Sunnuntai Kuvapostaus



I got so sick of being on my own
Now the devil won't leave me alone
It's almost like I found a friend
Who's in it for the bitter end




























mikä tää on? msitä tää on tullu? ja kaikkista eniten, MIKSI JOKU ON TÄN NÄKÖNEN?!













WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN THIS PIC BEFORE? WHY?








































Ed Sheeran when he was 17: You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me.
17 year olds around me: Aye shawty wanna hop on mah dick
























































































Wanna tell ya I'm alright
Wanna say I'm not in pain
But I would just be tellin' lies
I'm not okay, not okay

Wanna travel back in time
And say the things I didn't say
I wanna tell ya everything, if it's not too late
Is it too late?


















































































































Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake





















































































"And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny ‘cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end"
 (Sori noist 1D kuvateksteistä mut niinku WTF!?xD)


-Alice-

ps. thank you darling. I'm not so good rolemodel, but I will blog. I will blog till the day that my computer breaks or my hands stops moving, just for you. thank you for making my day so much brighter





2 kommenttia:

  1. i love you'r 'sundays picturepost'<3
    bacause here is so much one direction pictures :DD
    at school a always speek one direction, and these one direction pictures with my directioner friend :DD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ah, it's so good that someone likes them XD 'cause I feel like I should stop doing them :D
      And yes, I have 3 friend who are directioners and this one, Kitkat (who btw comments here sometimes too!) , Is still the only one who understands my madness to them XD we always scream at school and like, roll at floor.. yes, roll at floor. that's me. XD
      but ONE DIRECTION YAY!!! :D

      Poista

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3