Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

torstai 22. maaliskuuta 2012

love hurts



tänään olin Keijun kanssa kaupungissa, ja tuli hirveä ikävä menneitä
nojaa.. Keiju on ihana. se piristää aina, ku muu vie alas :) oot rakas <3 jajaja kaunis :)





-Alice-

ps.
kiitos, mutta mua ei kiinnosta millaisena sä mut näät


So what's your evil attitude
When you got me spendin' my time pleasing you
Why must you keep me underground
Tell me tell me whyyawannabringmedown


Is it too much to give a damn
When I'm givn' you one hundered and ten
Don't blink 'cause I won't be around
Tell me tell me whyyawannabringmedown

Was it all just a waste of time
Well I don't wanna spend my whole life thinkin' 'bout it
Baby this is where I draw the line
Think I'm done


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3