Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

sunnuntai 4. marraskuuta 2012

Sunnuntai kuvapostaus































































































 
I want my cake and I want to eat it too
I want to have fun and be in love with you
I know that I'm a mess with my long hair and my suntan, short dress, bare feet
I don't care what they say about me, what they say about me
Because I know that it's L.O.V.E.
You make me happy, you make me happy
And I never listen to anyone







































































































While we're young and beautiful,
Kiss me like you mean it,
Treat me like I'm special,
Cover me with sweetness,
Cause a time will come,
When we're not so young, and beautiful,
While we're young and beautiful,
Living free and easy,
Here without a worry,
Dancing in our bare feet,
Cause when the summer's done,
We might not be so young, and beautiful.





























































































 
Mama, you taught me to do the right things.
So, now you have to let your baby fly.
You've given me everything that I will need.
To make it through this crazy thing called life.
And I know you watched me grow up,
and only want what's best for me.
And I think I found the answer to your prayers.


































































































 -Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3