Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

sunnuntai 6. tammikuuta 2013

Sunnuntai Kuvapostus

tämä taitaa jäädä viimeiseksi  sunnuntaikuvapostaukseksi, jossei joku ihana ihminen osaa kertoa, voiko noita kuvia poisaa picasasta muuta kuin yksikerrallaan!?

























































































































































































































“When I was younger I would always draw swirls in my notebooks and dream of true love one day, hoping that I would someone that fit me like a puzzle piece, like a miracle.”


-Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3