Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2012

Sunnuntai kuvapostaus

 
Have you ever looked around you and realised how much stuff could be happening in some stranger’s life? Maybe your neighbour has a severe case of depression.
Maybe that kid who sits in the back of the class cuts himself.
Maybe that girl you smiled to in the line at the shops suffers from anorexia.
Think about it. We’re all wrapped up in our own problems… we don’t notice anybody else.






































































































































































 
And you will never know
 Just how beautiful you are to me
 But maybe I'm just in love
 When you wake me up



























































































































































































my new idol.























Lost and broken
Hopeless and lonely
Smiling on the outside
Hurt beneath my skin

-Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3