Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

lauantai 8. syyskuuta 2012

I'm almost out of here

Watching the minute hand Frozen solid not moving Still we believe we can
But we're afraid of losing Watching from over here Its hardly worth competing I'm almost out of here
While breaking a heart that's beating Just as I start giving up I'm not backing up Run into the light Get out of your own way Not afraid to fight
Believe in what you say I'll hold on till the night Hanging by a thread I'm not scared to let go Thoughts inside your head That creep up to get you
I believe this is right So I'll hold on til the night I climbed up on a tree To get a new perspective
If love is worth the time The price is being rejected
Just as I start falling down I turned this around Hold on til I'm with you All I've got to give you
All my fears are slowly fading to never know Yes I start running running running running!!
-Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3