Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

sunnuntai 1. heinäkuuta 2012

Sunnuntai kuvapostaus

 
When I was young,
I never needed anyone.
Sometimes, I feel so insecure,
And love so distant and obscure
Remains the cure.

































 

“I shouldn’t love you but I want to, I just can’t turn away. I shouldn’t see you but I can’t move, I can’t look away. And I don’t know how to be fine when I’m not, ‘cause I don’t know how to make the feelings stop. Just so you know, this feeling’s taking control of me and I can’t help it. I won’t sit around, I can’t let ‘em win now. Thought you should know I’ve tried my best to let go of you but I don’t want to. I just gotta say it all before I go.”







Will smith on vaan paras :D ja nääki on oikeesti puoliks ihan hatusta heitettyy! kuka oikeesti osaa?


















!!!!


 
“I’m gonna pick up the pieces,
And build a Lego house.
If things go wrong we can knock it down.
My three words have two meanings.
There’s one thing on mind;
It’s all for you.
And it’s dark in the cold December,
But I’ve got you to keep me warm.
If you’re broken I will mend ya,
And I’ll keep you sheltered from the storm.
That’s raging onnn now.
I’m out of touch, I’m out of love,
I’ll pick you up when you’re getting down.
And out of all these things I’ve done I think I love you better now.
I’m out of sight, I’m out of mind,
I’ll do it all for you in time,
And out of all these things I’ve done I think I love you better now.”











jes! tällä mennään!!! :D





























 

She didn’t fight me and she didn’t protest, instead, she allowed me to hold her, and it was only a few moments later that she started crying again. She buried her face into the crook of my neck and the tears spilled onto my neck. I felt her fingers dig into my shoulder and grip my t-shirt, like it was the only thing she had to hold onto—like it was the only thing that was holding her in place. Surprisingly, the pain I was expecting to feel never came, as I was too preoccupied with Her fingers grazing my bare skin.






Reilua? Zaynin nimi väärin, ja 'se-blondi'??
















Niallil kylmä tekolumessa? :D


 
      ”Niin kuin pieniä polkuja ranteessa on, hihan alle ne piiloon jää. Eikä kukaan tiedä, et on onneton,
      kun ei sieluunsa nää. Niin kuin pieniä polkuja, risteilevii, jotka johtavat ei mihinkään. Mut se terä
      joka sydämessä on kii, viiltää syvempään.”


-Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3