Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

tiistai 3. heinäkuuta 2012

someones are like water, someones are like heat




She is like the heat.
She’s like the addictive flame of a match stick that you can’t help but ignite one after the other, and every time I light one up, I see a dream as the fire burns, and it warms my stone cold heart. She lets me feel humanity. She makes everything feel alive and so real that I’m inclined to believe it’s not, And every time the flame burns out, I’m left alone in the dark again.
I love the way the natural pink hue on her face spreads from her ears to the apples of her cheeks. But most of all, I love the way her blue eyes - and in that moment of happiness, her eyes are like the glimmering surface of the sea on a hot summer day, hot, bright, breathtaking. Like the heat.

She is like the water.
But also like water, she leaves a thin layer of residue that cools my skin and haunts me in the aftermath. She never lets me forget, until it all evaporates and… for a short moment it’s gone, but she’s there, she’s always there, and she’ll always come back.
Then I’m left standing there with my back against the wall, like a fireball ready to explode because she always leaves me confused, unraveling my soul just the right amount to drive me crazy.

She is like the melody.
She is striking and always immediately noticeable. She’s likeable in a way that everyone wants to hum along to her – so much so, in fact, that I always find myself wanting to hide her and be the only one in the world who knows her sound.
She is the biggest melody of them all, and all the other harmonies and beats can only match up to her, trying to be on the same frequency. And because everything is secondary and complementary to the melody, she blossoms like a flower and becomes so beautiful and delicate that she is untouchable.
Only the sun can touch her.
There is only heat for the melody and only water for the heat.
There is only water for the melody.

She is like the beat.
She’s what makes everything move, what gives life to the melody, what keeps me going forward.
We’re polar opposites, and yet without each other the song would be incomplete.
The music has just begun playing, but the melody and the beat are already inseparable.

 -Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3