Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

sunnuntai 15. huhtikuuta 2012

I’ll be anything that you want

If you want to steal my heart, steal it like you mean itIf you want to take a part, then give me something to believe in
Cause the road, it ain’t getting longer
And my heart, it ain’t getting younger
For now the love that we made is a razorblade
And I don’t want to hurt any longer
Steal my heart

Let me hear it in your voice, let there be no question
Leave me with no other choice, than open up to let the light inThe road, it ain’t getting longer
And my heart, it ain’t getting younger
For now the love that we made is a razorblade
And I don’t want to hurt any longer
Steal my heart

I’m crazy about you, so lonely without you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Away with the trouble, just make it simple

I'll be anything that you want
So if you want to break my heart, break it like you mean itIf you want our ways to part, then turn away so I can see it
Cause the road, it ain’t getting longer
And my heart, it ain’t getting strongerNo the road, it ain’t getting longer
And my heart, it ain’t getting younger
For now the love that we made is a razorblade
And I don’t want to hurt any longer

tossa biisissä vaan niin mahtavat sanat <3 rakastuin!
mulla oli hirveän kivaa Laitilassa, ja mun on nyt jo ikävä! Sain nollattuu kaikki ajatuksest ja nyt voi taas mennä täysillä! :)

huomenna taas kouluun kattoo niit samoi vanhoi naamoja.. NO EI VAA! :D ikävä on ollu mun pienii Meksikon pikajunia ja Pikku Kevineitä, jos ymmärrätte ;)
Tiistaina sitte onki Raúmapäivä, ja tuleva esitys nolottaa ihan hirveästi :( :D
en oo ollu kauheen kirjottamis fiilis joten en taida kirjotella nii useinn :D haha :D


-Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3