Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

lauantai 3. joulukuuta 2011

we are the kids that can't be saved

Alice-i think mo is home. i don't know. im scared it's someone else
*mom
 
my friend- ouh..
 
:/
A- but M is home, so if some pedo comes to my room again, im gonna screem and beat him up
 
F- yeah
 
A- >:D
 
F-and then i come and eat him
 
:D
:DA-yeah. let's make a deal :Dthat you eat that pedo :D
 
F- i can eat M too..he is cute
:D

:D
A-umm... thats awkward
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
 
F-i know..

A-::D
 
ja kyllä me kirjotetaan aina toisillemme englantia :D ja toi M on mun velipuoli :D
ah me ollaan viisaita :D

-Alice-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3