Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

perjantai 3. helmikuuta 2012

I want to scream into a megaphone I'm crazy..

..for you I think I'm going to go crazy!!! <3
oon ihan in love with toi video!! :D
Being timid is Bad tears STOP it's boring if there's no thrills If you can't laugh and you hate people, life is over already isn't it?
Yowaki wa Bad Namida ni STOP thrill ga nai to tsumannai Mou waraenai hitogirai ja jinsei owari desho?


huome sit sin rippijuttuu ja mua vähä pelottaa O_O



ei mul muuta xD
-Alice

Päivä 2-Kuva siitä, miltä sinusta tuntui tänään

hulluja ajatuksia

ikävää

kuva kertoo

poijua

itseäni (yllätys)

kuva kertoo

ystävääni, ja sitä kuinka uskon

yrittämistä

tupakkaa :D

Läheisyys

se eräs



I'm not afraid of being charged with the sin of finding someone dear & forcing my will on her

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3