Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else

cuties

"some of the most beautiful things are unexpected (kind of like you)"

tiistai 3. tammikuuta 2012

soon seventeen

 
 
You are young, and I am scared
You're wise beyond your years, but I don't care
And I can feel your heartbeat
You know exactly where to take me

Will you remember me?
You ask me as I leave
Remember what I said?
Oh how could I, oh how could ever I forget

We're one mistake from being together
Let's not ask why it's not right 
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight
 
Biisistä tulee niin paljon mieleen poiju :) hän täyttää tässä kuussa 17! WoW!! muistan ku leikittiin vielä leegoilla ja pehmoleluilla!! :O
mun pikkusesta tulee kovaa vauhtii isotyttö!! en taida pysyy ees tahdissa! :) oivoi mitäs mä sitten teen ku se muuttaa pois kotoo!!
miten mahtaa käydä!






 
-Alice- 
 
ps.
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi piristäisi hirveästi! <3